Town Team Movement’s Place Leadership team work together with local businesses, community leaders and governments to facilitate the development of proud, positive and sustainable neighbourhoods and town centres reflective of current trends and local desires.
We facilitate interesting and engaging places with strong community support, build local business confidence and increase the sense ownership over the place.
We are committed to creating a fun, interactive and energetic atmosphere.
Our list of professional skills and services includes:
• Community and Stakeholder Engagement
• Placemaking Workshop Facilitation
• Preparing Place Plans & recommendations
• Place Management: Place focused policy design advice & learning how to enable positive change
• Economic development & local business support
• Setting up and mentoring new Town Teams
• Helping town teams manage events, activations and projects
Find out more about some of our services:
Place Plans: (click on link to project page)
Community Engagement: (click on link to project page)
Place Enabling Workshops: (click on link to project page)
Setting up new Town Teams (click on link to project page)